Why join the Network?
There are many benefits from joining the New Zealand Plant Conservation Network:
- You will contribute to New Zealand's only non-governmental organisation devoted solely to protecting NZ's indigenous plant life
- You will receive Trilepidea - the Network's monthly newsletter with plant conservation news and events.
- You will get discounts to attend meetings and the Network conference.
- You will be connected with people working on plant conservation throughout New Zealand and Australasia.
- Your will gain access to the Network website and keep up-to-date with information about native plant conservation.
- You will be able to post and reply to forum queries
- You will be able to make your own plant books on the website
- You will be able to load plant observations (including phenology)
- You will be able to find locally sourced plant material for use in ecological restoration or species recovery work.
- You will be able to contact expert plant growers to learn from them about current best practice for cultivation of threatened plants.
- Your plant conservation knowledge and expertise may be useful to other members.
Annual membership fees are as follows:
- Individual - $40
- Student / unwaged - $15
- NGO (non-governmental organisation) - $60
- Corporate (6 members) - $250
- Corporate (25 members) - $500
To join the Network:
This page last updated on 4 Nov 2016